- To meet the growing challenge of HIV/AIDS.
- To promote social welfare, mental health, social justice and other welfare activities
- To promote cultural programmes, health camps, awareness generation camps, and children welfare camps from time to time.
- To promote different programmes in collaboration with different government agencies and non-government agencies for the upliftmen of the poor, marginalized, schedule castes and schedule tribes.
- To promote self help groups (SHGs) for an all round development
- To promote schemes and activities for the empowerment of the women, girls and the marginalized sections.
- To promote all kinds of rural development activities.
- To promote education in areas where accessibility to education is impossible.
- To promote family welfare, RCH and other issues for the upliftment of women